Senior Program Manager, Transportation Management Services, 2003
Responsible for all aspects of the management and growth of a $2M business unit encompassing three transportation-related software products: an Internet Transportation System (ITS) for commercial use, the DOE Satellite Shipment Tracking System (TRANSCOM) for tracking hazardous materials, and the Automated Transportation Management System (ATMS), with an overall satellite tracking subsystem.
- Managed client relations, including both customers and resellers.
- Negotiated contracts and managed vendors, including Oracle, Rand McNally, SAVVIS, ALK and UPS.
- Achieved CMMI Level 3 status for the program.
- Developed a user community responsible for the collaboration of a unified product roadmap.
- Negotiated the terms and margins of a large reseller agreement, conveying the use of an ITS to a transportation management services client.
- Wrote and presented the winning proposal for TSA’s Abandoned Property Program Management.
- Established and managed the program’s annual IT budget of $1 million.
- Prepared and delivered monthly/quarterly customer/reseller reports and monthly invoices; managed collections.
- Worked with marketing to develop product brochures and marketing material.
- Presented program status at Sector/Group Quarterly Reviews.
Senior Project Manager, EFTechnologies ClubNetworks Project, 2001 – 2003
Managed the development of a $2.4 million web-based membership management system for an application service provider. Successfully launched a client website for Washington Sports Clubs, one of the top five health and fitness club corporations in the United States.
- Managed and led a blended team of client, contractors and staff through all phases of the SDLC.
- Developed and implemented the hardware architecture across multiple environments, including development, staging, and quality assurance.
- Established coding and documentation standards.
- Managed project resources, including developers, QA and technical writers.
- Developed a detailed project plan and a customer-agreeable communication plan
- Extended the quality assurance program and environment.