- Increased company’s sales revenue on sync, publishing and distribution over 200%.
- Developed and grew company’s portfolio of labels/artists/songwriters and producers by 600%.
- Negotiate all licensing media rights, terms and budgets for agencies, brands, TV networks, studios, producers, labels and artists.
- Maintain strong relationships with major and indie labels/publishers.
- Continue to secure license placements with all the networks, studios and for high profile brands including Ubisoft, HBO, ABC, NBC, FOX, Sony Pictures, Warner Pictures and many, many more.
- Music direction, supervision and clearance for theatrical films and brand commercial projects.
- Seek out and develop new business deals with songwriters, producers, artists, labels, agencies, music supervisors, TV networks and producers.
- Work creatively with songwriters and producers with a focus on Film, Trailer, Promo and TV synchronization.
- Handle all aspects of distribution, marketing and promotional opportunities across company's growing label roster.
Head of Music Licensing
- San Francisco CA