My name is Christine Quantrille and I am a Senior at Purdue University. This May I will be graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication with a Spanish minor. Upon graduating, I am looking to further pursue my love and interest for Public Relations and Advertising. I hope you enjoy my online portfolio, if you would like more information or have any questions regarding my work please feel free to contact me.
Aug 2008 - Present
Bachelor of Arts in Communication
May 2011 - Aug 2011
- Managed and anticipated unforeseen problems at event with 13,000 participants in attendance
- Researched and contacted over 100 venues in Western Australia as potential sites for future events and company expansion
- Negotiated and formed business partnerships with 24 franchises to sponsor events in Indianapolis and Kansas City
- Devised a business plan for the launch of the non-profit sector of company
- Served as an initial contact point for University recruiting
May 2007 - Jan 2011
- Distinguished for having the highest gratuity percentage among 50 employees
- Enhanced conflict-resolution skills and the ability to deliver under stress
- Practiced efficient time management through prioritizing and multi-tasking
Sep 2010 - Dec 2010
Public Relations Account Associate
- Organized event that collected and distributed 750 boxes of gifts and basic necessities for disadvantaged children around the world
- Collaborated with local businesses and successfully established sponsorships for donations
- Promoted event by cultivating relations with local media outlets, student organizations and volunteers
Jun 2009 - Aug 2010
- Mentored 25 students in kindergarten through fifth grade with multiple disabilities
- Aided teacher in daily programming, instruction, and classroom management
- Assisted in the educational and social development of pupils
Sample Press Release I wrote about the Purdue University Old Masters program.
A mock ad campaign I created for the Captain Morgan brand in my Advertising Writing class.
A presentation in spanish on tourism hot spots in Spain that I created for my Spanish civilization class.