Ensure the effectiveness of the Marketing Department:
- Direct the evaluation of market research, database management, advertising programs and product formulation to ensure the timely adjustments of marketing strategy and implement changes as needed to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Play a leading role in the development of the company’s strategic plan, in conjunction with executive management and board of directors, to ensure the growth and expansion of the company
- Responsible for the development, recommendation and implementation of marketing plan, advertising and communication strategies, both short and long term, to coincide with the company’s strategic plan
- Manage the Product Development process to ensure that products and services offered by the company fulfill market needs and are competitively and profitably priced. Evaluate and introduce new products and services as needed. Eliminate existing products and services as needed.
- Distribute and manage the implementation of the marketing plan with key functions of the organization
This includes overseeing:
o The company’s communications and advertising promotional activities, including tactical
execution by utilizing such media channels as print, outdoor, radio, television, website,
electronic communications and direct mail
o Business-to-business initiatives, including business partner ambassador relationships
o Public Relations activities within the community such as cooperative campaigns, special
events, trade shows, press releases, charitable contributions and sponsorships
o Customer retention and loyalty initiatives including training internal team members to
promote excellent, consistent customer service to deepen existing account relationships
and cultivate new customers
- Establish performance monitors and measures of success for all marketing activities and communicate results to key stakeholders across the organization including board of directors
- Oversee marketing services to internal customers to ensure the marketing needs of all business functions are being met
Ensure the efficiency of the Marketing Department:
- Manage the objectives and activities of assigned staff to ensure the goals of the department are achieved
- Oversee the development of the annual budget for the department. Implement and administer the department’s budgets
- Manage staff within Business Development, Credit Recovery, Indirect Lending and Marketing Coordinator wherein I review and recommend personnel actions regarding staff's employment, performance ratings, salary changes, etc.
- Guide and advise personnel in the more complex phases of the their work