Director, Financial Systems
Responsible for core business applications; accounts payable/receivable, budget, treasury, general ledger, risk finance, human resources, payroll, asset management, contract tracking, automated timekeeping and purchasing, bar coding, inventory, and distribution. Supervised 90 in-house and consulting staff.
• Wrote the RFP resulting in Oracle 11i as a solution for integration of systems and processes.
• Negotiated $34.4 million in contracts, including:
1. Purchase of Oracle 11i comprised of $1.3 million in software and $1.3 million in maintenance and support
2. Integration services comprised of $2 million in hardware, $2 million in existing network augmentation, $1 million in change management consulting, $1 million in training, and $21 million for an 18-month installation of Oracle software, testing, and support
3. Data conversion and interface services of $3 million including data cleansing, mapping, and interface specifications
4. Validation services for $1.8 million.