Enthusiastic leader with comprehensive sales, management, and accounting experience. Competitive, energetic, and goal oriented with demonstrated ability to train, manage, and motivate team members to peak performance. Expert presentation, negotiation, and communication skills adept at establishing rewarding relationships to benefit business growth. Dedicated and determined in all endeavors with exemplary attention to detail. Creative and passionate individual, committed to exceeding customer expectations.
• Results driven and detail oriented with keen problem solving and time management skills.
• Analytical and imaginative thinker with ability to create new and inventive ideas.
• Self-motivated, highly organized, hardworking individual, dedicated to delivering an impeccable quality of work; reliable, dependable, and very people oriented.
• Effective relationship builder, personally connected to customers and successful at building mutual trust and respect; articulate and polished presentation and selling skills.
• Consistent in identifying and seizing new business opportunities, highly motivated and multi-tasked individual with ability to deliver in a quick paced, high volume, and demanding work environment.
Sep 1998 - Present
Operations Manager/Sales Manager
Hunter Millwork, Inc
Operations Manager/Sales Manager.▪ Charlotte NC▪ Responsible for coordinating all accounts payable and accounts receivable functions for company with annual revenues in excess of $12 million. Administer payroll, organize sales and use tax data, pay taxes due, and file associated tax forms. Handle multiple financial administrative activities, coordinate with external auditors, compile monthly sales and financial reports, calculate sales commissions, and manage progress payments made to subcontractors. Generate leads/sales, present solutions to fulfill customer needs, introduce new products, and redesign existing products to strengthen value and eliminate potential weaknesses. Design customer focused sales strategies in order to optimize performance and growth and consistently identify ways to develop new business. Management of client accounts, negotiate contracts, provide bids/estimates, maintain current pricing structure, and establish credit amounts given to new customer accounts and manage available credit limits. Negotiate with vendors on pricing and cost increases, purchase and maintain necessary inventory, analyze market and industry trends, and maintain awareness of product improvements and newly emerging product lines.
Feb 2008 - Present
A Fabulous Affair
Charlotte, NC▪ Planning and execution of social events, including anniversaries, baby showers, bachelorette parties, birthday celebrations, bridal luncheons, graduation celebrations, holiday parties, and weddings. Manage budgets of up to $30,000 for over 200 guests. Plan scope, design event and develop agendas, establish and monitor budgets, negotiate contracts with vendors and service providers, review procedures and monitor event progress. Coordinate services for events, including accommodations, transportation, entertainment, floral arrangements and flowers, catering, signage, photographer, videographer, equipment rentals, and security. Manage personnel and oversee event contributors to ensure seamless execution of event activities.
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT WILMINGTON
Graduate Studies in Accounting
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL
Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suites, QuickBooks Enterprise
Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society