- Vice Principal, E.W. Pratt High School (2014-2015)
- Vice Principal in Training, Joussard School (2013-2014)
- C.A.P PD - Curriculum, Assessment and Pyramid of Intervention (2013-2015)
H.P.S.D. has had a focus on quality instruction for the past two years. The vice principals have participated in half day PD sessions throughout each year to build our understanding of best best practices in this area. We are building a foundation that we use in frequent classroom walk-throughs and coaching conversations with teachers.
- HPSD #48 Strategic Planning Retreats (2012,2013,2015)
I was immersed in a collaborative process of identifying issues based on school data, developing and researching strategies targeted specifically at improving our student success, and facilitating innovative change.
- HPSD #48 Spring Inclusion Conference session facilitator (2013)
I facilitated two sessions for HPSD #48 teachers on the topic of classroom webpages.
- NRLC Coaching Cohort book study organizer/facilitator (2013)
I initiated and facilitated the delivery of a Literacy based book study via Black Board Collaborate.
- NRLC Coaching Cohort session facilitator (2012)
I collaborated with a colleague to prepare and facilitate a half day session on coaching best practices as well as setting a direction for the coaching cohort.
- Best Instructional Practice Research Group (2012-2013)
We analysed current research and determined a strategy to improve HPSD #48 student achievement and developed an action plan for implementation of the strategies.
- Professional Development creation and delivery (2011-2013)
As Educational Technology Support Coach for HPSD #48 I was responsible for the creation and delivery of multiple professional development sessions for teachers which were delivered face to face, via Blackboard Collaborate or Video Conference.
- Bring Your Own Device Research Committee (2012-2013)
I researched current best practices and collaboratively developed an implementation framework for HPSD #48.
- HPSD #48 Divisional Website Support Team (2012-2013)
I collaboratively planned and implemented website deployment and training to all HPSD #48 professional staff.
- HPSD #48 Divisional PD Committee Secretary (2011-2013)
I acted as secretary for the committee; recording and organizing minutes and posting them for public access.
- Community Planning Session Facilitator (2012)
I facilitated sessions with parents, students, and staff discussing means of improving their schools.
- Science Department Chair (2009&2011)
I managed the budget, ordered supplies, and chaired the professional learning community.
- Science Fair Organizer (2009-2011)
I planned and organized the local science fairs in collaboration with a colleague.