Senior Civil / Structural Design Draftsman
- Production of structural and civil AutoCAD drawings of industrial structures, footings, earthworks, roadworks, drainage and equipment.
- Worked on a range of projects for many clients including, Origin Energy, Santos, PB, Puma Energy, RAAF, Department of Defence, IPL, Dyno Noble, BMA & many others.
- Document control/management.
- Production of P&ID/Process technical drawings.
- Production of Electrical drawings.
- Project systems assistance for engineering design team.
- Drafting standard quality checker for various projects.
- Obtained experience and skill in producing civil roadworks, drainage and earthworks drawings.
- Acquired knowledge of power station processes and project development. Acquired skill in producing AutoCAD drawings of associated structures and civil infrastructure being the principal draftsperson for 2 power stations for the West Kimberley Power Generation Project for Energy Developments in Western Australia.
- Produced plant process/flow diagrams.
- Carried out the role of Document Controller for the Western Kimberley Power Generation Project.
- Carried out field inventory of BP Refinery storm water drainage infrastructure.
Responsibilities from 2009 to 2011:
- Structural Draftsman for the Lihir Gold Mine Expansion Project.
- Steel super structure layout design drawings and Details.
- Layout drawings and details for site structures.
- Pipe supports and trestles.
- Stair and handrail details and information.
- Tank data sheets and interface with structure information.
- 3D Inventor Software used where necessary.
- Acquired knowledge and experience of gold plant processes, structures and project development.
- Keenly acquired additional skill and knowledge in the use of 3D drawing software by learning the use of Inventor & Pro-steel software for the production of 3D drawings and models.