Grupo Autofin and Excelencia Automotriz are leaders in the automobile industry. Excelencia Automotriz is a well-recognized General Motors dealership in Mexico City. Grupo Autofin is an automobile corporate group which owns dealerships of most brands including Ford, Nissan, GM, Chrysler, VW, etc. Main responsibilities included:
· Responsible for the monthly preparation of financial statements to be reported to Corporative.
· Preparation of financial statements included detailed analysis and reconciliation of accounts.
· Daily supervision and control of cash and cheques received by General Cashier for general operations.
· Periodic inventory of new vehicles, used vehicles and auto parts.
· Monthly analysis and reconciliation of accounting records versus records of the A/R Department.
· Monthly analysis and reconciliation of major accounts payable to General Motors and GMAC Financing.
· Preparation of monthly and annual income tax reports.
· Preparation of special reports and statistics to GM and Corporative.
· Monthly review and reconciliation of banking accounts.
· Monthly review and reconciliation of general expenses and revenue accounts.
· Preparation of paperwork and documentation for financial and fiscal end year.
· Preparation of documents requested by internal and external auditors
· Preparation of financial budgets for upcoming period.