- Researched wetlands, botany and soils in AK, CO, NY, MA, OR, RI, CT, VT.
- Completed wetland delineations and botanical surveys for state, federal and private clients in 11 states throughout the U.S.
- Researched and published a USACE Technical Report on the correlation between vegetation and channel morphology in the Arid West.
- Contributed research to the Arid West Delineation Supplement.
Conducted wetland delineations/stream characterizations for BLM, DOD, DOT, USACE and energy clients across the West.
Experienced in CWA documentation and permit writing for Nationwide and Independent permits.
- Experienced in MBTA protocol and compliance reporting, able to identify common species by nest.
- Extensive experience in securing wetland and waters of the U.S. clearance for over 160 miles of transmission line crossing state lines, private land, BLM land and USFS land.
- Experienced permit compliance review and enforcement for Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Assessments, and wetland mitigation monitoring.
- Adept at reviewing/directing project design to avoid and minimize environmental impact.
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction certified.
Fluent in ESRI® GIS (ArcMap©), GPS (ArcPad©, Terrasync©).
- 7333 S. Platte River Pkwy #301 Littleton, CO 80120