Developing and nurturing client relationships across a 360 platform of Print, Digital and Events
- Developing commercial relationships with key partners
- Manage relationships with existing clients
- Pinpoint and generate new areas for business development
- Created and presented pitches to leading global brands
- Develop/create solutions for partners
- Work with sponsors across high profile events
- Work with the editorial team on features lists and activity within the magazine and communicate this to clients and advertisers
- Work closely with CEO, acted as adviser and PA
- Ongoing monitoring and regular internal presentation of key client updates
I was recruited as a Junior Sales Executive to sell on Aer Lingus Cara Magazine on behalf of Aer Lingus for IMAGE Publications. Within 6 months I was promoted to Senior Advertising Executive due to my dedicated attention to growing the new business sales for Cara. I have since developed into a Relationship Manager role working directly with global brands - Vodafone, KPMG, BOOTS, Samsung. I've contributed to a 20% growth in revenues in the past year for Image Publications.
I also work across the board with the editorial, PR and Events team - ensuring that our partners needs are met to the highest standards. We hold some of the most prestigious events in the country, I'm responsible that expectations and standard of our events are adhered and kept on brand to meet the company standards - while over achieving in meeting the needs of our partners. I have learnt a lot about working in a cross-collaborative team in the last 3 years and the importance of being dynamic and having the ability to adapt to new challenges when needed.