I was promoted to user engagement manager of Automatic in February 2016. As a cross-functional generalist designer, writer, and front-end developer, I report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Head of Design, product designers, writers, PMs, and engineers to grow and delight our consumer and enterprise user bases.
- Write, design, build, A/B test, and code review all marketing and product emails. Emails produced consistent sales lifts, maintained 50%+ open and 10%+ clickthrough rates across seasonal promotions and engagement campaigns.
- Design end-to-end inbox experiences for insurance partner programs with 80%+ adoption rate through email onboarding.
- Plan and schedule projects, define team OKRs, track KPIs for the marketing team and cross-functional initiatives.
- Maintain and oversee the roadmap for Automatic's marketing and developer websites, manage inventories and documentation of all email templates, webpages/repos, routes.
- Advocate for user experience and usability in products built for content marketing.
- Maintain the integrity of the brand voice in all outbound marketing.