Joint venture partnership
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for residential properties.
- Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Maintain records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Meet with partners to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Review rents to ensure that they are in line with rental markets.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through advertising, or other methods.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Clean and make minor repairs to properties inside and outside.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- Confer regularly with community association members to ensure their needs are being met.