E-commerce Account Manager
Jan 2012 - Present
- Account management: In charge of a large portfolio of clients in a variety of sectors such as the food and wine industry, fashion and furniture. My responsibility includes fostering good client relations and proposing marketing incentives to reach clients digital objectives. I guide the development of online projects for improving web usability and customer experience.
- Digital Marketing: Search engine optimization, E-commerce Analysis, Content Marketing, Link building, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media. I advise clients on how to maximize the performance of their online marketing campaigns according to the ROI. I am very familiar with PPC campaigns, Facebook Ads, Google shopping, and monitoring KPIs with Google Analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of Magento: Uploading and updating of products, creation of content and its translation, optimization of content for SERPs, Magento tutorials for clients. I have worked in over 20 online projects using Magento. Very familiar with the technical jargon of the digital scene.
- Email Marketing: Creating newsletters, monitoring reports, segmenting lists according to target and objectives, email automation. Thorough knowledge of Mailchimp for the diffusion of content and report analysis in order to optimize performance, increase conversion rates and create a loyal database.
- Content writing about e-commerce in the company's blog.