Global leader of software, services, and Internet technologies for personal and business computing.
- Directed three departments that included Marketing, Product Support/Services, and Microsoft Certified Solutions Providers with a marketing budget over $8.5 million and functional oversight for 30 personnel.
- Oversaw marketing launches for over 25 product and services throughout 18 Middle East countries.
- Assisted with subsidiary startup operations in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, and Pakistan.
- Developed business plans to secure senior management and product groups approval for localization of several products such as Windows for Workgroups 3.11, Window 95/98/NT 3.52/4.0/2000, and Office.
- Established and implemented several channel training programs.
- Coordinated and facilitated trade shows and promotional events that included nine Gulf IT Exhibitions.
- Promoted several times throughout entire Microsoft career due to dedication and high job performance levels.
ISV/MCP/Solution Provider Manager (1998 - 2001)
- Assigned over 50 companies to offer complete MS certification courses and exams in the region.
- Increased the number of certified porfessionals by 200% year on year.
- Responsible for ISV support in development of local products developed using MS dev tools, platforms and technologies, including working with multiple vendors for integration of systems.
Technical Support Manager (1998-2001)
- Grew customer satisfcation index from low 50% to over 85% in 2 years
- Increased permanent corporate support team from 2 to 8 members, as a result of huge increase in paid corporate support contracts through focused and targeted marketing efforts.
Organizational Customer Unit Manager (1995-1998)
Office & Business Systems Division Products Manager (1993 - 1998)
Windows Product Manager (1991-1993)