Nov 2010 - Present
- Recruit, hire, evaluate and terminate full and part time therapists.
- Perform exit interviews.
- Manage vacation and sick leave.
- Implemented a new system of scheduling of therapists.
- Social media development including website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Worked closely with CEO to create new companywide policy and procedures.
2005 - 2009
co.de design solutions
- Served as liaison to non-profit clients and vendor accounts.
- Developed corporate communication materials including corporate policies and procedures.
- Provided administrative support to Directors and managers nationwide.
- Oversaw training of staff and volunteers on content management systems.
- Consulted management regarding online marketing plans including the use of social networking strategies (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Blogs).
2006 - 2009
- Developed project plans/timelines and provided updates/status reports.
- Provided a wide variety of administrative tasks for the three Executive Directors that include access to private and confidential matter that require using discretion including originating and editing presentations.
- Managed information in databases, coordinating distribution of information and material with internal and external entities, processing requests for information, preparing reports and maintain files.
2005 - 2008
Executive Team Member
- Responsible for all aspects of event management with budgets ranging from $500 to $10,000
- Oversaw all branch administration functions including departmental support, residential retention and inventory control.
- Utilized Microsoft Office and graphic design software to create promotional materials, databases and control document flow.
- Planned seasonal and annual events from intimate dinners to multi-day recreational activities ranging from 50-300 attendees.
BS in Business Administration