Area Manager, Field Training Specialist
Area Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all facets of the daily operations of (10) facilities within my district.
- Assume responsibility of other facilities during Area Manager vacancies/vacations/other.
- Assist with any Customer need or issue, monitor rent changes or discounts / promotions.
- Utilize Company marketing program to assure high rate of occupancy at all facilities.
- Oversee collection results for delinquent rental fees and late fees.
- Schedule and conduct auctions for all facilities within my district.
- Schedule and conduct facility audits on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Schedule and conduct employee evaluations.
- Oversee weekly work schedules and vacation schedules to maintain proper facility coverage.
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports for Corporate offices.
- Maintain budget for all facilities and monitor that all facilities operate within the budget.
- Work with upper management to recommend budget revision, identify reimbursable charges.
- Monitor all facility electronic hardware, software and equipment.
- Achieve relationship with vendors and suppliers, approve bids and quotes for maintenance.
- Provide employee guidance and promote a superior work environment.
- Continued education of all Company owned software and programs.
Field Training Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit and train new hires for General Manager / Store Manager openings or acquisitions.
- Assist with office set-up for new facilities or acquisitions.
- Monitor sales skills, phone skills and customer service technique for all employees.
- Provide continued training during roll-out of new software, hardware or other equipment.
- Maintain open communication for all employees for questions or needs.
- Attend all "Train the Trainer" seminars.
- Work with Divisional Trainer to assist with development or training guidelines.