PUBLICIS HEALTHCARE: IN SYNC GROUP
- Advise top 10 Pharmaceutical Marketing Executives on strategic brand issues to drive growth through the use of differentiated marketing strategies in both new and saturated markets.
- Led qualitative research teams worldwide to support an over $800M women’s health brand portfolio; created online, in-facility and telephone guides and oversaw analysis of over 400 respondents.
- Co-created a holistic emotional journey encompassing all stakeholders; used drivers and barriers to identify opportunities for a transformational brand re-launch.
- Supported sell in of two add-on projects; yielded an increase in revenue by 12.5% and drove creation of a 2015 national awareness campaign.
- Established strategic partnerships with a pharmaceutical company within the tropical disease space; developed and executed foundational research and message testing for a Phase III tropical disease vaccine.
- Manage research in developing markets to identify governance critical to physician prescribing behavior and barriers to vaccination; leads to greater company awareness and messaging that is carried through to pilot launch.
- Led qualitative segmentation to identify the characteristics that help make HHD clinics/programs successful; informed the creation of best practices for high-prescribing HHD physicians around the world.
- Presented on creative work and project approach at three company meetings.
- Participated in the Interaction Champion Strategic Committee, Social Committee and Product Innovation Subcommittee.
- Promoted to Associate Strategist in April 2014; also received the Publicis Spirit Award for outstanding contribution to project work.