SKANSKA USA INC
Delivered high standards in efficiency, quality and team management of civil engineering projects. Coordinating, scheduling, directing and motivating, personnel and subcontractors. Successfully supervised construction projects with operational budgets of up to $800M, personally managing budgets averaging $60M, closely monitoring costs to ensure that budgetary targets were maintained, consistently delivering completed projects on time.
- Proficiently supervised construction of BART/VTA Light Rail Project, including utility grading and paving
- Efficiently reviewed project plans daily with team to identify tasks, monitor progress and proactively identify/resolve potential issues.
- Collaborate closely with engineers to review schedules and support resolution of challenges to ensure milestones were achieved on time.
- Liaised and worked closely with vendors and external contractors, establishing productive relationships.
- Oversaw implementation and adherence to operational and work environment health and safety policies and procedures, consistently monitoring sites to assess additional potential risks and proactively implement risk reduction strategies.