Senior Software Engineer
Project: Global SCM (Software Configuration Management)
(February 2013 – up to present)
- Product Administration and Support
- Support for Client’s internal Revision Control System Tool, CVS and Subversion.
- Client's Software maintenance, bug fixing, support of end users' inquiries and setup.
- Creation of Shell/Python scripts for tasks automation enhancements.
- Maintenance of multiple platform servers such as Linux and Unix.
- Support for multiple Atlassian products such as jira bug tracking tool, stash, fisheye and crucible.
- Database maintenance for data integration.
Project: CVS to SVN migration
(February 2014 – October 2014)
- Developer, Tester and End-User
- Development of the CVS to SVN automation migration scripts.
- Migration of CVS repositories to Subversion.
- Putty, Eclipse, iTrack (JIRA bug tracking tool), Jenkins
- UNIX SunOS, HPUX and Linux Servers
- Scrum/Agile SDLC
- Shell scripting, Python scripting
- MySQL DB, sqlplus, Oracle DB