May 1 - June 15 hitting Midwest and East Coast markets.Notable Past Shows:
- Hedlining CD release show - 1,500 attendees in Dothan, AL
- Jingle Bell Rock 2008 - 2,500 attendees in Dothan, AL for a Christmas benefit show for underprivileged foster children. The event was produced, booked, and promoted by Colour Academy and featured platinum artists Lifehouse and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus along with Colour Academy. Over 1,000 foster children have been reached by this annual event over it's first two years.
- Co-headlining "Band Aid" benefit show with Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - 6,000 attendees (sold-out) for hometown performance benefitting tornado victims on [date]; entire benefit was produced, booked, and promoted by Colour Academy; event donated $100k to Enterprise High School in AL which was destroyed by a tornado.
- Florida Music Festival (May 2007) - Performed on Main stage.
- Florida Music Festival (May 2008) - Performed on the sold-out ASCAP stage at The Social in Orlando.
- Devil Stole the Beat (Feb 2008) - Performed on the sold-out ASCAP stage at Smith's in Atlanta.
Drums - vocals (click picture to enlarge)
Guitar (click picture to enlarge)
Lead singer - Piano - Guitar (click picture to enlarge)
Guitar - Vocals - Percussion (click picture to enlarge)
Sold 2,500 tickets in the Dothan Arena with Lifehouse headlining. Proceeds from the show went to provide Christmas for underprivileged foster children in the wiregrass area of Alabama. Over the first two years of this annual charity event, over 1,000 children have been reached.