Global Program Manager
- Greater Salt Lake City Area, UT
- [email protected]
Global Account Manager, Strategic Meeting Management Strategic ownership of multi-national Strategic Meeting Management(SMM) and Meeting & Event(M&E) accounts in the medical device, automotive, petrochemical, technology and consumer goods business sectors. Skilled in global operations, strategic planning and execution, compliance reporting, change management and SMM Solutions.
Director, Managed directs & cross functional teams to support strategic and tactical initiatives for all meetings, events & event marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include: domestic & international sales meetings, incentive travel programs, client facing events, industry events, trade show events, executive management meetings, C-level meetings and sponsorship events with PGA Hall of Fame Members. Annual department budget $32M.
● Program owner of annual sales incentive trips for 2200 individuals from the US, Canada, Brazil, China, Europe and Australia. A highly intricate, multi-wave program featuring an innovative, multi-media drip campaign to tell the story of the program from the moment of destination announcement through post program communications. Average Program budget: $17.5M. ● Delivered 15% and $1.2M savings with development and implementation of Strategic Meeting Management Sourcing initiative. This centralized sourcing resource reduced legal risk, improved associate bandwidth, and financial transparency. The initiative was also instrumental to solidify and deepen international corporate relationships with hotel chains used for negotiated corporate travel rates.
● $1M savings realized through aggressive monitoring & management of preferred production, graphic design, awards, gifts & premiums, and printing suppliers.
● Presented $2.78M ROI and overall attendee satisfaction rating of 95% for the reconstructed Golf Invitational client event to deliver accelerated client acquisition, clearly defined ROI/ROO by business and compliment to the strategic sales and marketing footprint.
● Designed and developed standard post program survey results used enterprise wise to demonstrate ROI and ROO benchmarks for National Sales Meetings, Incentive Travel Programs & Client Events. WaMu