Reporting to the Director and Vice President, Communications & Public Affairs:
Managed content, writing and editing for employee portal and other internal campaigns. Kept the employee portal fresh and relevant to 10,000 employees.
- 33% increase in traffic from January 2007 to January 2008.
- Developed and implemented communications plans to increase adoption of SharePoint Server 2007 by employees.
- Implemented and evaluated new technologies and media. For example, webcasts, blogs, wikis and My Sites.
- Identified the business needs, development and execution of strategic communications plans and programs in cooperation with various internal clients. Analyzed and developed recommendations for communications activities; prepared background information and written materials; and conducted audience and stakeholder analysis.
- Developed standards for writing and the use of imagery, based on best in class practices for employee portals.
- Monitoring online usage statistics, performing an analysis of the data and implementing any recommended changes based on trends and themes.
- Supported the xwave portal,nexus, during a period of transition as a new technology platform was introduced.
- Worked with regional managers, the community investment team members and other employee representatives from across the organization to support our communities based initiatives.