Office Manager and Property Management Administrator
Accounting firm specializing in Property Management, Tax Preparation and Financial Planning.
- Record rent payments, prepare late charges and tenant charge-backs
- Handle tenant communications, including maintenance requests, and problem resolution
- Invoice clients, receive payments and perform collections (A/R)
- Enter bills, prepare checks, and post payments (A/P)
- Maintain well organized chart of accounts
- Pay close attention to detail with respect to all business operations
- Manage calendars for company executives' client appointments
Answer phone, greet customers, maintain high level of customer service. Prepare tax information forms for customers, order office supplies, etc.