Senior Account Executive
Clients: (Fashion) RAOUL, Catherine Deane (Accessories) RAOUL, BLUES by kyky
- Ability to create, maintain and timely distribution of editorial reports, clippings and budgetary tracking documents in a timely distribution
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in fast paced environment
- Cultivated and maintained close relationships with national, regional and local press as well as editorial and celebrity stylists
- Securing consistent and quality press coverage in a variety of print and online outlets such as WWD, Vogue, Marie Claire, ELLE, InStyle, Glamour, Los Angeles Magazine, New York Post, Sun Sentinel, Houston Chronical, Refinery29.com. WhoWhatWear.com, NYSocialDiary and many more.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing client's collection preview appointments with top celebrity stylists in Los Angeles
- Developed public relations strategies to support product launches, marketing events, etc. through press releases and media mailers
- Responsible for executing all elements of formal presentations during New York Fashion Week (Clients such as RAOUL and Catherine Deane).
- Organized store launches at Bloomindales, Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel, responsible for pre and post event press, advertising, invites, catering, secured VIP and celebrities, managed Front of House
- Dressed celebrities such as Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Freida Pinto, Emmy Rossum, Sophia Bush, Giuliana Rancic, Viola Davis, Kardashians, Maria Menounos and many more for red carpet award shows, movie premieres and other press appearances
- Delegate, manage and monitor clothing and accessory pulls amongst interns
- Organized look book photo shoots, secured location, models, stylist photographer, printing company, etc.