- An outgoing and dedicated fashion and lifestyle public relations specialist.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills, problem solver, able to function in fast paced environment
- Flexible, open to travel, strong networking skills
- Goal oriented, with strong ability to manage stress and maintain objectives
- Expert client, media and blogger relationship manager
Sep 2010 - Present
Senior Account Executive
Clients: (Fashion) RAOUL, Catherine Deane (Accessories) RAOUL, BLUES by kyky
- Ability to create, maintain and timely distribution of editorial reports, clippings and budgetary tracking documents in a timely distribution
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in fast paced environment
- Cultivated and maintained close relationships with national, regional and local press as well as editorial and celebrity stylists
- Securing consistent and quality press coverage in a variety of print and online outlets such as WWD, Vogue, Marie Claire, ELLE, InStyle, Glamour, Los Angeles Magazine, New York Post, Sun Sentinel, Houston Chronical, Refinery29.com. WhoWhatWear.com, NYSocialDiary and many more.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing client's collection preview appointments with top celebrity stylists in Los Angeles
- Developed public relations strategies to support product launches, marketing events, etc. through press releases and media mailers
- Responsible for executing all elements of formal presentations during New York Fashion Week (Clients such as RAOUL and Catherine Deane).
- Organized store launches at Bloomindales, Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel, responsible for pre and post event press, advertising, invites, catering, secured VIP and celebrities, managed Front of House
- Dressed celebrities such as Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Freida Pinto, Emmy Rossum, Sophia Bush, Giuliana Rancic, Viola Davis, Kardashians, Maria Menounos and many more for red carpet award shows, movie premieres and other press appearances
- Delegate, manage and monitor clothing and accessory pulls amongst interns
- Organized look book photo shoots, secured location, models, stylist photographer, printing company, etc.
Jun 2009 - Aug 2009
- Attended fundraisers, hearings, and briefings as a PAC representative
- Analyzed and reported on developments for PAC memberships
- Organized and updated information for the website as well as several social media programs
- Raised awareness about the interested of the Turkish American community and Turks
- Developed understanding and cooperation between the United State and Turkey
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008
- Demonstrated my ability to work well with a team
- Utilized my creativity, organizational, and communicational skills
- Ability to follow directions efficiently and timely
- Appeared as assistant stylist in the September 2008 issue
Jun 2007 - Aug 2007
- Created and updated webpage to promote ULURU clothing
- Demonstrated ability to be versatile in my work and learn quickly in a new environment
- Utilized people skills and responsibility
- Organized all sample trafficking & inventory
Aug 2006 - May 2010
Bachelor of Science
May 2008 - Jul 2008
A very successful intensive summer program in French language and culture. It carries academic credit but may also be taken by auditors at a special reduced tuition. In the short period of three weeks, I was given maximum opportunity to practice spoken French, improve their pronunciation, review grammar and vocabulary, and get a firsthand introduction to French culture with experienced, native French teachers from the AUP faculty.