My passion is working with Flash on mobile devices. I've been using and teaching Flash since 1999.
Apr 2008 - Apr 2009
Senior Flash Engineer
Working with a team of engineers and designers to create configurable widgets for social networks.
I worked on project for clients including:
- ET / Kohls: http://kohls.etonline.com/
- Intuit Super Status Contenst: http://www.mixercast.com/apps/custom/intuitSuperStatus/deploy.html
- Puma / The Fast & the Furious:
- Esurance / Star Trek: http://www.mixercast.com/apps/custom/esuranceStarTrek/deploy.htmlhttp://www.esurance.com/welcome/landing/startrek/welcome.aspx
- The Insider (popix): http://www.theinsider.com/games/poppix
- South Park Studios: http://www.southparkstudios.com/mixer/
- Nike: http://www.mixercast.com/apps/custom/nike_shoes/deploy.html
- Intel: http://www.mixercast.com/apps/custom/intel_chips/deploy.html
- World Golf Tour: http://www.mixercast.com/apps/custom/wgt/deploy.html
- NBC / Dockers contest: http://www.mixercast.com/apps/custom/nbc_dockers/deploy.html
Aug 2006 - Apr 2008
Programming Pharmaceutical presentations for various drug companies. I've been working a lot with AS2, Flash Video, and Slide Presentations. I'm starting to get into AS3, Flex, and Ruby.
Nov 2005 - Jul 2006
Programmed games for the Leapfrog Leapster. I participated in programing the titles Animal Genius, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and Pet Pals.
Jun 2004 - Nov 2005
Programmed XML driven interfaces for Pocket PC base Museum Tours. Also worked extensivly with subtitling/captioning content, and compressing audio/video files for various distributions.
1999 - 2004
Mar 2003 - Nov 2003
1998 - 2000
I've been working with ActionScript since Flash 3 (circa 1999). This is the primary language I work with on a daily basis. I periodically teach a beginning ActionScript class to designers at the College of San Mateo. Working with ActionScript in Flash is my passion and where I envision spending most of my time when working. I have extensive knowlege of ActionScript 1 & 2, and more recently ActionScript 3. The last two positions I've held required me to maintain, update, and enhance ActionScript 2 code repositories. I'm using ActionScript 3 in the class I'm teaching at the College of San Mateo, and I've been using it when I can at work.