Diligent researcher that is dedicated to quality work. Experience with Honors Research and soon to begin research at Virginia Institute of Marine Science. Very motivated and intelligent individual with good problem-solving skills. Has respect for environment and fellow workers. On Dean's List multiple times and current 3.82 GPA.
Interested in field research in ecology or environmental science. Particular interests include amphibians, herps, and mammals. Also interested in restorative environmental work.
2007 - 2008
Kanuga Conferences, Inc.
- worked from May to August both summers
- cabin counselor for underprivileged children
- led activities, devotionals, and games
- disciplined and taught children
2006 - 2008
- worked from August to May part time during Sophomore and Junior years
2002 - 2006
Bishop Gravatt Center
- worked from May to August for 5 summers
- was tent counselor
- led activities and games
Aug 2006 - Present
- Honors Research Project
- expected to graduate Spring 2010
Aug 2002 - May 2006
Lexington High School
- graduated in top 10%