To whom it may concern,
I hereby apply for any vacancy within your organisation that is in line with my expertise.
Please find my Online Curriculum Vitae in the following formats:
1. The Visual version - https://www.visualcv.com/cmuller?access=5h1d3hP64wL
2. The Graphic Portfolio - http://vizualize.me/ChrisMuller?r=ChrisMuller
3. The LinkedIn Profile - www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-muller/37/31a/395/
4. The Pdf (Acrobat) version.
I am a Professional Civil Engineering Technician & Draughtsman, CAD Operator, and Surveyer with experience in AllyCad for Windows (Version 3.10 K), ModelMaker, Microsoft Word & Excel 2010, CADDIE, Civil Designer and Bill. I thrive in a corporate and social environment that embraces diversity, integrity, innovation and initiative. I am responsive to change and am passionate about embarking on new challenges.My best value proposition is that I bring intense passion and unquestionable motivation and leadership to any team I am a part of. Placed on a results-oriented team, I perform and expect only the best of myself and others.
I possess the following skills and aptitudes:
- Civil Engineering Technician work
- Engineering Draughting
- CAD Operation
- Surveying with instruments: "Tachy'; Topcon; Geodimeter; Dumpy level.
- AllyCad for Windows (Version 3.10 K)
- Microsoft Word & Excel 2010
- ModelMaker; CADDIE 19; Civil Designer and Bill
I am proactive and highly focused with strong engineering skills, and possess an analytical and logical approach to problem solving as well as a mentoring approach to managing co-workers.
Your time and consideration will be much appreciated!