Corporate Recruiting Manager
MILVETS Systems Technology provides information technology services to military and government (DoD, VA, DHS, etc.) customers in the United States. MILVETS Systems Technology was founded in 1986 & is based in Orlando, FL, with a regional office in Lanham, MD.
- Responsible for all phases of recruiting and hiring of 'cleared' personnel, in a manner compliant with requirements for federal government contractors, in support of contracts in the information technology services sector for the Department of State, Department of Homeland Security, Veterans Administration, USDA, ATF, U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, & Marines, for DoD contractor headquartered in Orlando, FL.
- Facilitate the requisition process, including working with hiring managers and executives to gain an in-depth understanding of each position, & their needs, in order to put together accurate detailed job specifications, as well as gaining an understanding of the “intangibles” necessary to help make a top quality match.
- Proactively identify, source, & engage active & passive candidates, with various security clearance levels, for technical positions throughout North America, from multiple sources, including internet job boards, social media, cold-calling, & internal databases, as well as employee & contractor referrals.
- Facilitate & manage complete recruitment & hiring process including: hiring manager coordination, management of expectations, management of recruiting pipeline, interview screening against requisition requirements, scheduling, preparing candidates for telephone & in-house interviews, obtaining complete feedback, the execution of reference checks, & documenting all recruitment activity within the applicant tracking system.
- Facilitate the offer process, including establishing & negotiating salary ranges, other benefits & incentives available, extending employment offers, establish start date, secure acceptances, & coordinate completion of background and any security checks.
- Ensure that complete recruiting and on-boarding process is in compliance with OFCCP, as well as, all local, state, & federal laws, policies, procedures, & applicable regulations, for employees nationwide.