CH Robinson is the North America’s largest third party logistics & largest marketer of fresh fruits and vegetables, a Fortune 500 Company, with gross revenues over $5.7 billion & annual growth rate exceeding 15% per year.
Worked with 8 Carrier Representatives and 6 Customer Accounts Managers to assistseveral big corporations as customers (e.g., Saint Gobain/ Verallia, Crown Packaging, Original Cakerie, CKF) with day-to-day operations.
- Entered load details such as weight, appointment times and other relevant info according to customers’ requests and specifications
- Ensured accuracy of warehouse/ customer information such as addresses & phone numbers in proprietary internal systems (Express & Navigation)
- Tracked drivers' progress daily to ensure on-time deliveries, to foresee any potential problem and to take appropriate action to minimize impact to customers
- Addressed & resolved conflicts as soon as possible via email, instant message or phone
- Scheduled pickup and delivery appointments for different loads and arranged additional services for specific customers such as lumping service
- Implemented tracking systems for CKF, Nestle Purina, Crown Packaging, Boxmaster, and Original Cakerie by creating and maintaining a Master List for each customer
- Updated weekly fuel changes in the loads and maintained a current fuel report for customers
- Wrote Standard Operating Procedures for each customer to ensure uniformity and accuracy in building loads