Responsible for overseeing the daily issue management, coordination of production tasks, and updating of digital content for both SfN journals: The Journal of Neuroscience and eNeuro.
- Assisted with design and development phases for eNeuro site launch in November 2012 including developing sample wireframes.
- Identify and implement new ways to feature journal online content such as through social media integration.
- Contributed over 6,000 + lines of code for Advanced Pages on site.
- Customize panel, blocks, content types and snippets for site
- Worked with vendor to create and deploy eNeuro iPhone/Android app.
- Use HighWire Express to manage release of accepted and copyedited manuscripts daily.
- Update spotlight and feature carousels on eNeuro site weekly.
- Provide online access support to subscribers via High Wire maintenance system.
- Respond and process missing issue claims, single issue orders and subscription renewal payments using Personify.
- Use Salesforce to communicate production or website issues with publication vendor.
- Create and update Production Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) instructions.