I am currently a senior at the University of Texas in San Antonio and plan to graduate in May of 2009 with a Bachelor's in Business Management. I am seeking a management position were I can utilize my knowledge in increasing sales volume; along with incorporating a strong work ethic. I am a well rounded individual with a desire to lead a team of professionals in achieving company goals in the most efficient manner. I am an individual that is capable of working in a high paced environment and is comfortable with multi-tasking.
Jun 2006 - Present
- Customer Focus - I am dedicated to effectively understanding the needs of customers, anticipating and responding to customer needs with innovative and timely solutions. I interact with a customer in a warm, helpful manner to build credibility and rapport.
- Communication – I write and speak clearly to successfully get the message across to have the desired result.
- Problem Solving – I use a logical approach and apply appropriate tools available to resolve customer needs.
- Comprehension – I am efficient in learning new methods that will provide by employer faster results with the use of limited resources.
- Composure/Flexibility – I maintain a courteous, pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with a diverse customer base. I reamin calm under pressure, and will not become defensive or irritated when times are tough. I can adapt to new changes fairly quickly and able to work in a fast paced environment. ,
- Self Development – Always looking for ways to improve my development at work to become a greater asset to the company.
Mar 2005 - May 2006
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Employee Development- In charge of monitoring employee's call and providing consistent feed back to improve sales performance.
- Time Management- Ability to work indepently to meet dealines along with multi- tasking.
- Team Work - I am a team player, I work well with others to engage everyone to meet a common goal.
Aug 2006 - May 2006
- GPA: 3.93/4.00
- Fall of 2006 and Spring of 2007 Dean's List
- Fall of 2007 and Summer of 2007 Dean's List
- Spring 2008 Honor Roll
- Alumni of Betta Gamm Sigma International Business Honor Society
Aug 2003 - May 2006
- GPA: 3.95/4.00
- Fall and Spring of 2003 President's Honors List
- Fall and Spring of 2004 President's Honors List
- Alumni of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
I have volunteered in the past to help families build their home. Brings me joy knowing that the time I invested has impacted their lives greatly.
I have volunteered at the Light House to help those who are visually impaired to enhance their ability to do everyday things.
I am a big fan of the San Antonio Spurs.