My name is Clyde Li, from Ilan. I was graduated from National Taiwan University of Science and Technology Master Degree and my major is computer science. I’m currently working in HTC Corporation. I'm ability focus on system software.
I was interesting in embedded system design when I was in 5-year junior college so I focused in MCU (such 8086, 8088 etc.) software and hardware integration and I’ve join 2006 NI days conference with other team members to introduce our graduation thesis – “Virtual Games”.
In college, I learned more knowledge in embedded system software such as 8051, ARM, and I chose IC design programming for my graduate thesis since I was very interested how IC design and implement, so I implemented a simple fruit verification system – “FPGA Based Fruit classification system” on DE2 FPGA evaluation board for my graduate thesis.
During graduate school, I followed Professor Brian Lin in "Biomedical and Embedded System Technology Group", and increase standalone working ability and team work. Two members and I built a “Wireless Blood Pressure Monitoring System” and got “Excellent work” in 2009 National college institute embedded system design contest. And a conference paper - "A wireless blood pressure monitoring system for personal health management" had been accepted in "Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2010 Annual International Conference of the IEEE", it also published on IEEE Xplore within 11 citations.
My Thesis is “Design and Implementation of an Embedded Wireless Multimedia Healthcare Integration System”; a WinCE based center system connected other wireless physiological signal measuring instruments to achieve wireless home healthcare.
My first job is S/W engineer in Cywee with R&D of alternative service; main task is support ASIC team to verify SoC (ARM coretex-R4 based) which includes H264 compression:
- IP, SoC verification
- Maintenance SoC’s specification and documentation
- Integration of SoC software and hardware
- SoC software and driver maintenance and improvement (none OS and ThreadX)
- Improve video stream flow on ThreadX system
- Legacy android system maintenance.
- Integrate FFMPEG on android system
- Customizing S/W on SoC for different customer.
Now I service in HTC Corporation, my current task is focused on Windows Phone development:
- Windows Phone kernel mode driver / user mode service design and improvement.
- Windows Phone boot-loader feature implement / maintenance.
- Windows Phone kernel feature study / survey and integration.
- System stability analysis.
Thank you for your consideration and take patient to review this resume, I am very looking forward to hearing from you.