Network Provisioning System( NPS ), Belgacom (Belgium)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of the root cause for incidents leading direct impact on customers/ client/ business and providing solutions.
- Identifying critical application defects and change requirements as per business requirements and proposing optimum and quick solutions.
- Frequent communication with client and presentations on system modifications to incorporate new business changes and their impact.
- Understanding the requirements (both functional and non-functional) by going through the specifications and inputs from business analyst and participate in creating high level estimates.
- Around 1 year experience in writing SQL queries, quality UNIX and Python scripts. Analyzing the codes for any bugs, trouble shooting issues, Application support functions
- Worked on Oracle Siebel, Oracle PL/SQL Developer .
- Provide support for application build and releases.
- User Problem Management: User interactions through phone/mail to get more details for a fault.
- Provide support out of office hours, during weekends and during major release work to development and customer to help them resolve issues faced.
- Participated in regular Team meetings and discussions.