Director of Merchandising, Toys & Apparel
Lead liaison for global brand continuity of licensing and franchise development. Manage team with a durable leadership philosophy of resilient problem solving, analytical, verbal and written skills, focused on accountability of a multitasking utility player. Total category management of $440M.
- FY18 annual revenue growth +26% YOY / +13% inventory turns. FY17 growth +36% / +16% in turn.
- Responsible for optimizing revenue & profit through marketing and promotions for both GameStop & ThinkGeek’s store concepts specialized by unique target audience and e-commerce.
- Leverage entertainment industry experience and network to ensure supplier productivity based annual budget targets focused on emerging consumer trends and top licenses.
- Produce global quarterly business reviews, initiate department succession plans and manage category P&L while executing buying psychology through process implementation.
- Additional responsibilities include researching and defining the go-to-market strategies, managing inventory levels, and executing targeted promotions and design of key displays.