Senior Merchant, Electronics & Accessories
Purchasing manager for all video game and consumer electronic accessory sales in excess of $680M. Key influencer in prominent partnerships with console, software and peripheral manufacturers such as Microsoft, Sony, Samsung, Google and Nintendo for the world's leading video game retailer delivering consumer oriented results.
Awards & Recognition
- Buyer of the Quarter Q3 - 2105
- Buyer of the Quarter Q2 - 2015
- High Potential Nominee - Q3 2015
- Negotiated exclusive products with consumer electronics and gaming manufacturers via a promotional roadmap that focused on a Gross Margin Return on Investment optimized sku count determined by space allocation.
- Directed the coordination of cross-functional team efforts for the opening of consumer-electronic & toy/collectibles-focused concept stores, including the development of initial business plans, product assortment modeling, logistical timelines, associate training and in-store merchandising.
- Recruited an experienced purchasing infrastructure of 3 direct reports and implemented a “team-based” management style defining weekly task rotations.
- Led, mentored, and coached a team of 8 merchants in hardware and software initiatives outside my direct responsibility to deliver improved consistency.
- Created annual $10M+ vendor co-op contribution by designing comprehensive in-store & online marketing campaigns focused on buy/sell/trade.
- Directed extensive 2 tier private label OEM video game accessory assortments to over $55M in annual sales including a $20M factory direct exclusive line-up.