Senior Merchant, Electronics & Accessories
Purchasing manager for all video game and consumer electronic accessory sales in excess of $680M annually driving industry and consumer behaviors. Key influencer in prominent partnerships with console, software and peripheral manufacturers such as Microsoft, Sony, Samsung, Google, HTC/Valve and Nintendo for the world's leading video game retailer. New business development lead for Virtual & Augmented Reality category.
Awards & Recognition
- Buyer of the Quarter Q2 - 2016
- Buyer of the Quarter Q3 - 2105
- Buyer of the Quarter Q2 - 2015
- High Potential Executive Workshop Nominee - Q3 2015
- Negotiate exclusive key sales drivers with consumer electronics and gaming manufacturers via a promotional roadmap, with emphasis on a Gross Margin Return on Investment delivering an optimized sku count determined by space allocation.
- Direct the coordination of cross-functional team efforts for the opening of consumer-electronic & toy/collectibles-focused concept stores, including the development of initial business plans, product assortment modeling, logistical timelines, associate training and in-store merchandising.
- Recruited an experienced purchasing infrastructure of 3 direct reports and implemented a “team-based” management style defining weekly task rotations.
- Led, mentored, and coached a team of 8 merchants in hardware and software initiatives outside my direct responsibility to deliver improved consistency.
- Create annual $10M+ vendor co-op contribution by designing comprehensive in-store & online marketing campaigns focused on buy/sell/trade.
- Oversee an extensive 2 tier private label OEM video game accessory assortments to over $55M in annual sales including a $20M factory direct exclusive line-up.