Code Blue Informatics
- Preparedness assessment/vendor selection for a mental health practice in Brooklyn.
- Analyzed training needs based on client specifications, recommended and implemented modification of training program to ensure effectiveness. Developed and distributed training materials for EMR application (Practice Fusion).
- Executed the training plan for each clinical staff and clinician and tracked progress to ensure all users were trained prior to scheduled go-live date; took into account clinical documentation standards as well as Meaningful Use guidelines.
- Trained clinic staff on new computer skills and new daily workflow.
- Supported psychiatrists on being compliant with Meaningful Use stage one by entering medication orders, maintaining the problem list and allergy list, e-prescribing, entering vital signs, entering smoking status, generating patient instructions and visit summary, and documenting medication reconciliation.