My name is Clayton Wehner and I operate a family company called Blue Train Enterprises Pty Ltd. Blue Train assists organisations to extract more value from their web presence; from their business systems; and from their people. When you engage Blue Train, you receive clear, no-nonsense advice; thoroughly-prepared deliverables; and intimate, enduring support.
I possesss a unique set of personal attributes, qualifications and experience that can assist your business to achieve its full potential - both in the web realm and in the 'real' world.
I am available for work at short notice, both in my home town of Adelaide and interstate. I can work 'in person' or remotely.
My Key Attributes
- I am passionate, dynamic, hard-working and dependable.
- I have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and change-focus.
- I have an analytical and inquiring mind.
- I have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- I have highly-effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- I am tech-savvy and highly-proficient with web and information technology.
My Key Experience
- I have wide-ranging, multidisciplinary work experience.
- I own and operate a web consulting and publishing company.
- I am currently the Managing Director of an internet start-up that operates an online jobs board.
- I have worked as the Chief Executive Officer of a Canberra-based SME recruitment company.
- I have worked as a consultant with a major Australian information technology and management consultancy.
- I have worked as an executive level public servant with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- I have served as an Australian Army intelligence and infantry officer over a 12-year military career.
My Key Qualifications
- I have a Master of Management Studies, majoring in Human Resource Management from the University of NSW.
- I hold a Bachelor of Arts with Honours, majoring in Political Science from the University of NSW.
- I have a Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training from the University of Ballarat, which enables me to design, develop and deliver training for most organisations.
- I am a distinguished graduate of the Australian Defence Force Academy and the Royal Military College, Duntroon.
- I also have a Graduate Certificate in Intelligence and Security Analysis; an Advanced Diploma in the Indonesian Language; an Associate Diploma in Personnel Administration; and a Certificate IV in Business (Employment Services).