Michael Munawa/ Customer Experience Manager - Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
76 R G Mugabe ,
Cell +263771 222 190
I am a Commercial Specialist in the Telecommunications industry who is results oriented with a strong Analytic and IT Technical background, Certified Product Management skills, with over 6 years experience in Customer Service and Sales with an inclination towards Customer Experience Management as well as Retention & Loyalty. My professional goal is to be a highly sort after Executive in the Telecoms industry with a proven track record.
My Motto : Be the best at it or go home
My Motivation : Is my wife and daughter
• Proactively offer differentiated, personalized & prioritized HVC support for Gold & Platinum customers (top 100.000 customers)
• Plan HVC loyalty events in major cities of the country
• Implement loyalty programs like distribution of Platinum Connect Credit Mastercard to HVC
• Use Astellia to do customer analytics so that we identify problems and resolve them before customers can complain, to also help design promotions and products that benefit the customer
• Initiate contact with the (principle) subscribers within the allocated HVC portfolio and introduce yourself to her.
• Provide prioritized support for HVC product & service fulfilment
• Segment & continuously track top 20% HVC subscribers
• Ensure optimal use of devices by HVCs, aid & facilitate ease of access to products & services by HVCs
• Maintain a HVC Portfolio that includes a holistic profile of each HVC under your management.
• Analyze HVC portfolio to establish the best possible packaging that meets the subscribers needs based on usage history.
• Undertake a needs analysis with the subscriber to establish ideal service needs and structure a service package to meet these needs as far as reasonably possible.
• Advise the subscriber of any specific needs or requests that cannot be met and agree alternatives.
• Schedule regular of contact with the subscribers
• Monitor, manage and personally respond to any direct and/or indirect service request received from the subscriber and related accounts identified.
• Maintain a record of all direct and/or indirect interactions and service support interventions with the subscriber in the HVC Management Portfolio
Carries out and coordinates product tests with internal staff and external parties
• Develops a product distribution plan and a channel management plan
• Organises product launches in liaison with Marketing
• Carries out trend analysis for minutes of use and active subscribers.
• Determines assumptions for the minutes of use (MOU) per subscriber, SMS counts per subscriber and active subscriber ratio for input into the business plan.
• Reviews the MOU/sub, SMS counts/sub and active ratio per month and keep management informed.
• Carries out product costing in liaison with Finance Planning Section
• Determines appropriate pricing levels for each product
• Monitors usage trends daily, (minutes of use and SMS count) from reports compiled by Product Specialist.
• Formulates an annual brand activity / promotions road map in liaison with sales division and all the key internal stakeholders.
• Reviews analysis reports on previous promotions as bases for new concepts for each quarter.
• Manages the implementation process of promotions.
• Reviews recommendations of brand activity and/promotions proposed by the Product Specialist
• Designs loyalty programs in line with set business objectives and within budgeted OPEX.
• Reviews the performance of current loyalty program and modify accordingly.
• Proposes and introduces new services and enhances current ones as a retention strategy.
• Checks if tariff is competitive and in line with international trends
• Reviews voice and SMS tariff within set policy for the year
• Prepares alternative pricing options in line with market developments, needs and business targets.
• Ensure the generation of monthly competitor analysis reports (Local analysis and any new international developments)
• Evaluates and reports on effectiveness of demand stimulation initiatives
• Imparts regular training and/or distributes product manual to Customer Contact Teams to enhance their knowledge and skills on product usage and attributes
• Develops concepts for usage stimulation for the various segments within Post-Paid Voice.
• Analyse local and international post-paid voice value propositions and propose ways to strengthen Econet’s position against the market.
• Co-ordinates the implementation of voice Propositions and new services with stakeholders from other departments.
• Conducts User Acceptance Tests for new services before launch.
• Constantly checks voice products and services are working as per approved business rules and report anomalies.
• Analyses the performance of voice propositions and services and offer recommendations to improve on current performance.
• Analyses usage trends for voice and proposes intervention measures in line with obtaining performance.
• Monitors and reports on competitive and market developments that are likely to impact on voice performance.
• Monitors customer habits and traits through market research and business intelligence.
• Proposes customer activation and retention offerings based on identified subscriber behaviour.
• Proposes alternative pricing options in line with market developments, consumer needs and business targets.
• Carries out price elasticity tests for new products and propositions before full scale roll-out.
• Prepare the Daily voice trends – usage + subscribers
• Consult with customers about their product or service needs or their wants. • Analyze what the customer says they want and need then tailor it to what we offers. • Troubleshoot products and services to best fit their needs and expectations. • Receive customer calls of requests for products and services. • Investigate what products and services the customer will need even if they may not know what they need. Probing as to what they want and present what they feel they may need dependent on their needs and wants. Middle liaison between the workers (technicians, SBC and whoever supplies the products or services) and the customer. • Testing of new products. • Full responsibility of ensuring that campus is aware of what products and services (applicable to CCU) is trained in understanding what products and services are available, what they do, and how they can order them.
• Installation and configuring of CPE’s/ mobile devices/software • Network data monitoring • Customer care consultancy • Sales • Internet and Email configurations • Remote Linux Administration • Configurating WiMax devices • WiMax Network surveying • WiMax troubleshooting • Wimax Service Consultancy • WiMax Testing
PHP is commonly used by people who want to build a simple, dynamic website quickly and effortlessly. Since its debut in 1995, it’s become an extremely popular choice for web developers. So popular, in fact, that roughly 80% of all websites use it now, including many Fortune 500 companies and top technology startups. By the end of this track, you’ll have what it takes to begin your career in companies that use PHP, or even to build your own website!
From Idea To Launch - The Inbound Skills
Individuals holding the CPM certification validate their product management skills in the areas of:
This program will...
Help you define ways SPEED can work in your organization to provide exceptional service
Define the internal and external barriers to SPEED
Work with employees to identify the SPEED mindset needed for success
Show the relationship between empowerment and effective use of SPEED
Recognize how your policies and procedures can affect SPEED
Show employees that waiting until the last minute doesn’t leave time to overcome problems
Push the envelope... differentiate and revolutionize your organization, become an industry leader with SPEED .
Feelings for Professionals has three main objectives:
Change attitudes and behaviors.
Provide leading edge customer service skills and principles.
Increase the self-worth, pride, and professionalism of every person within your organization.
Computer Science, generally defined, is the study of problem-solving procedures, computability and computation systems. Its core areas include Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Programming, Human-Computer Interaction, Software Engineering, Net-Centric Computing, Programming Languages, Intelligent Systems, Information Management, Social and Professional issues, Discrete Structures and Numerical and Symbolic Computation methods.Computer engineers and computer science professionals are proficient in several programming languages and are familiar with advanced mathematical concepts such as linear algebra, matrix theory, calculus, and Boolean algebra.