Econet Wireless 79 Livingstone Road Harare Cell +263772 222 622 Email:email@example.com
Clayton Q Moyo (AIPMM Member)
ICT Product Specialist
Zimbabwe, Passport No. BN 245290
I am an accomplished, and highly motivated ICT Product Specialist professional experienced in developing and implementing marketing strategies that increase company awareness, market share, and profitability. Who excels at managing and improving processes with keen attention to budgets, time frames, quality, and government guidelines and regulations. Currently am working on my Certified Product Management Certification with AIPMM.
Carries out and coordinates product tests with internal staff and external parties
• Develops a product distribution plan and a channel management plan
• Organises product launches in liaison with Marketing
• Carries out trend analysis for minutes of use and active subscribers.
• Determines assumptions for the minutes of use (MOU) per subscriber, SMS counts per subscriber and active subscriber ratio for input into the business plan.
• Reviews the MOU/sub, SMS counts/sub and active ratio per month and keep management informed.
• Carries out product costing in liaison with Finance Planning Section
• Determines appropriate pricing levels for each product
• Monitors usage trends daily, (minutes of use and SMS count) from reports compiled by Product Specialist.
• Formulates an annual brand activity / promotions road map in liaison with sales division and all the key internal stakeholders.
• Reviews analysis reports on previous promotions as bases for new concepts for each quarter.
• Manages the implementation process of promotions.
• Reviews recommendations of brand activity and/promotions proposed by the Product Specialist
• Designs loyalty programs in line with set business objectives and within budgeted OPEX.
• Reviews the performance of current loyalty program and modify accordingly.
• Proposes and introduces new services and enhances current ones as a retention strategy.
• Checks if tariff is competitive and in line with international trends
• Reviews voice and SMS tariff within set policy for the year
• Prepares alternative pricing options in line with market developments, needs and business targets.
• Ensure the generation of monthly competitor analysis reports (Local analysis and any new international developments)
• Evaluates and reports on effectiveness of demand stimulation initiatives
• Imparts regular training and/or distributes product manual to Customer Contact Teams to enhance their knowledge and skills on product usage and attributes
Develops concepts for usage stimulation for the various segments within Post-Paid Voice. Analyse local and international post-paid voice value propositions and propose ways to strengthen Econet's position against the market. Co-ordinates the implementation of voice Propositions and new services with stakeholders from other departments. Conducts User Acceptance Tests for new services before launch. Constantly checks voice productsandservices are working as per approved business rules and report anomalies. Analyses the performance of voice propositions and services and offer recommendations to improve on current performance. Analyses usage trends for voice and proposes intervention measures inline with obtaining performance. Monitors and reports on competitive and market developments that are likely to impact on voice performance. Monitors customer habits and traits through market research and business intelligence. Proposes customer activation and retention offerings based on identified subscriber behaviour. Proposes alternative pricing options in line with market developments, consumer needs and business targets. Carries out price elasticity tests for new products and propositions before full scale roll- out. Prepare the Daily voice trends-usage + subscribers
• Proactively offer differentiated, personalized & prioritized HVC support for Gold & Platinum customers (top 100.000 customers) • Plan HVC loyalty events in major cities of the country • Implement loyalty programs like distribution of Platinum Connect Credit Mastercard to HVC • Use Astellia to do customer analytics so that we identify problems and resolve them before customers can complain, to also help design promotions and products that benefit the customer • Initiate contact with the (principle) subscribers within the allocated HVC portfolio and introduce yourself to her. • Provide prioritized support for HVC product & service fulfilment • Segment & continuously track top 20% HVC subscribers • Ensure optimal use of devices by HVCs, aid & facilitate ease of access to products & services by HVCs • Maintain a HVC Portfolio that includes a holistic profile of each HVC under your management. • Analyze HVC portfolio to establish the best possible packaging that meets the subscribers needs based on usage history. • Undertake a needs analysis with the subscriber to establish ideal service needs and structure a service package to meet these needs as far as reasonably possible. • Advise the subscriber of any specific needs or requests that cannot be met and agree alternatives. • Schedule regular of contact with the subscribers • Monitor, manage and personally respond to any direct and/or indirect service request received from the subscriber and related accounts identified. • Maintain a record of all direct and/or indirect interactions and service support interventions with the subscriber in the HVC Management Portfolio
Markets and sells the full range of available Econet products and services in an effort to attain branch targets. Advises and recommends to the Shop supervisor on popular and fast moving products. Identifies and resolves customer queries within set KPIs. Documents, escalates, and communicates to customers unresolved queries. Identifies customer needs and makes the appropriate sale. Receives cash from customers and receipts all transactions accurately. Prepares daily banking deposits for cash received at the end of each day. Conducts daily banking with the Supervisor and sign off deposits and reports. Promote sales from within and create a favorable impression of the organisation.
Provided technical support in the mobile data arena with specific focus on Data products i.e. 3G, VoIP, Mobile WIMAX, BlackBerry and related services. Grew number of Data subscribers from 25K to 2 million between October 2010 and July 2011 with a team of twelve internal staff. Prepared user and system test plans and conducted staff training on new data-related products pre and post launch. Analyzed Business Units' activities and trends, comparing analysis against the service standards and best practices for broadband reliant products. Recommended adjustments to address or capitalize on trends that positively impacted business process optimization initiatives
Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution. Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format. Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data. Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output. Secures information by completing data base backups. Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administering the Local Area Network & E-mail configuration. Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software Provide support for printers Antivirus installation and updating Basic diagnostic, maintenance and support operations for all existing computer equipment. Maintaining equipment inventory Hardware and software maintenance of lab and faculty office computers Gathering information to put on the Applied Sciences web pages Making sure that the information is up to date
Gathering of Systems requirements for Grower Information System Responsible for the day to day administration of the network infrastructure of Romsdal Investments Windows 2003 Exchange administration-adding users to the domain Active Directory, setting up of Email accounts. Addition of users to the wireless network Network and computer hardware/software installation, configuration and troubleshooting implementing and configuring LAN and WAN Antivirus installation and updating Computers and Printers repairing, servicing and upgrading. Server virtualization Disaster and backup Page3 recovery Attending to queries on Berlina payroll system and Pastel Knowledge of personal computers and all common peripherals, including monitors, printers, modems, and other connection, communication and Storage devices. Maintaining equipment inventory
Individuals holding the CPM certification validate their product management skills in the areas of:
Feelings for Professionals has three main objectives: Change attitudes and behaviors. Provide leading edge customer service skills and principles. Increase the self-worth, pride, and professionalism of every person within your organization.
Computer Science, generally defined, is the study of problem-solving procedures, computability and computation systems. Its core areas include Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Programming, Human-Computer Interaction, Software Engineering, NetCentric Computing, Programming Languages, Intelligent Systems, Information Management, Social and Professional issues, Discrete Structures and Numerical and Symbolic Computation methods.Computer engineers and computer science professionals are proficient in several programming languages and are familiar with advanced mathematical concepts such as linear algebra, matrix theory, calculus, and Boolean algebra.