Complex Director of Finance
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Waldorf Astoria Orlando - Orlando, FL
- P&L responsibility for $190MM resort operation totaling 1,500 rooms across complex of 2 hotels and an 18 hole golf course with annual EBITDA of $65MM. Hilton's 2nd largest EBITDA producing properties.
- Strategic thinker focused on navigating challenges and opportunities to minimize EBITDA loss and maximize EBITDA gain.
- Managed cost savings initiatives that increased EBITDA margin by 900 basis points over 4 years.
- Achieved average EBITDA flow through of 65% over the last 4 years.
- Actively involved in the purchase/sale of asset including the most recent Hilton Worldwide acquisition.
- Piloted Hilton's labor management system resulting in savings of over $6MM since inception.
- Engaged in revenue management strategy and analysis of STR results.
- Successfully negotiated numerous service contracts that have resulted in savings of over $3MM.
- Successfully trained and mentored 4 Assistant Director's of Finance for promotion to Director of Finance.