Founder & Designer
Laudie Maris Marketing & Design
Founder of Laudie Maris, a marketing and design agency that collaborates directly with business owners and agencies to develop creative communication solutions that assist in rebranding and achieving client goals.
Improve business performance for clients through direct communication, branding and marketing efforts. Examples include:
- PR Team, Highlands Food & Wine Festival
- Assisted in media correspondence through on site media relations, press releases and email communication efforts.
- Reported directly to the PR Director
- Social Media Marketing & Management
- Increased Tate's Design's social media follower count organically from 32 to over 400 in three months.
- Generated a 170% increase in Read Up Greenville's social media followers in six months.
- Established average weekly impressions of 9,636 for Venice Lash Lounge's Instagram page.
Train and manage a six person social media team responsible for eight client accounts.
- Implemented a client social media account incentive plan to increase team performance.
- Enabled team member success through the design of a social media marketing toolkit for training & development.
Personally accountable for the execution of the following services:
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- Writing and Blogging
- Newsletter/email marketing creation, design, and management
- Social media management, content creation, and research on hashtags and engagement strategies
- Website design, content creation, and maintenance through Shopify, SquareSpace, Wix, Craft CMS and Wordpress
- Geofence advertising
- Graphic Design
- Logo design
- Marketing collateral design (business cards, invitations, press kits, brochures, etc.)
- Social media and website content
- Special occasion and headshot photoshoots