A dynamic and versatile project manager with extensive and progressive experience in complex and technical challenges. With over 8 years of experience, boasts a proven track record in leading organizations to exceptional performance and growth. Consistently credited for effective project management, infrastructure processes, and design remediation. Develop and implement strategic system processes in order to enhance communication both internally and externally, creating smoother overall project timelines. Adept at balancing priorities and combining strategic vision with day-to-day operations while maintaining compliance to company policies and processes. Committed to developing and training staff to ensure consistent efficiency throughout the organization and streamlining of all processes including documentation and client services.
2013 - Present
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND MANAGER
- Reduced Inventory purchasing cost by 3%. As well as analyzing and providing information for business planning for each asset.
- Accomplished 11% return on $2M in assets under management by managing multiple projects under strict time constraints.
- Monitor and report on fund equity balances, cash balances and investable funds.
- Prepare capital calls and draw requests.
Oct 2007 - Apr 2013
TECHNOLOGY TRAINER | EBUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER
- Developed, launched and managed the #1 Franchise Real Estate website.
- Delivered 5 million sales leads to retail real estate agents
- Received 2010 Marketing Achievement Award from Real Estate Marketing Insider Magazine.
- Reduced the need for rework by 25% by implementing an agile process for stakeholder interviews.
- Coordinated over 750 training sessions via in-person, online and with eLearning tools.
- Spearheaded consistent technology training through various online tools (i.e. – WebEx, Go To Meeting™, and Adobe® Captivate®, resulting in a 50% cost reduction
Feb 2006 - Oct 2007
Business Sales Specialist
- Generated $ 1 million in new sales by developing lead generation, acquisitions, and relationship management program.
- Increased customer return rate by 60%.
- Received “Rookie of the Year” award for achieving 150% of sales quota.
2008 - 2010
Bachelor of Science, Finance, Minor: Communications
Certifications: Leadership & Project Management
PMP Credential (In Progress)