Pacific Hoe Saw & Knife
Responsible to plan, organize and control production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- Planned and organized production schedules for days, swing and grave yard shifts.
- Accomplished manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintained staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Reviewed and adjusted schedule to meet customers' needs.
- Allocated resources to meet production needs.
- Rendered decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- Adhered to health and safety procedures and policies.
- Applied quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Analyzed production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Ensured efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments sales, procurement, distribution and management
Purchasing Agent / Safety Supervisor / Shop Facilitator supervisor / Shipping, Receiving and Deliveries
Provided support to numerous departments with specific responsibilities of implementation, requirements, and activities.
- Researched and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Monitored shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and in the event of problems trace shipments and follow up undelivered goods.
- Conferred with staff, users, and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action.
- Ensured that workers are properly trained regarding company-specific and Occupational Safety and Health Act, or OSHA, safety requirements.
- Conducted safety orientations, periodic safety meetings and formal training sessions on a wide range of safety-related topics.
- Observed working conditions, equipment and employee behaviors to identify safety problems and take corrective action.
- Responsible for making sure that all safety equipment is properly maintained.
- Supported co-workers, supervisors and management so groups are able to function effectively.
- Unloaded freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks; checks for damaged goods; verifies quantity and quality of order; verifies items received with purchase order.
- Conducted physical inventories of supplies on hand.
- Maintained inventory records by adding or deleting supplies as they are shipped or received.
- Packed materials or products into proper shipping containers as per packaging requirements.
- Placed labels on shipping containers and completed proper shipping documents.
- Shipped outgoing products and materials; including deliveries and pickups by company vehicle, as needed to local sites.
Molalla River School District
Varsity Girls Tennis Coach
Provided a full range of broad functions, including to be able to determine the ability of the students and groom them to improve their tennis skills, responsible for developing mental and physical health of the player and building up the stamina, possess motivational skills to motivate the player from time to time and acted as the psychologists to help the player get rid of their fear and anxieties and encourage them to raise the level of their game
- Evaluated performances and provided suitable feedback, balancing critique with positiveand motivating comments.
- Assessed strengths and weaknesses in a participant's performance and identifying areasfor further development.
- Adapted to the needs and interests of the group or individual participant.
- Communicated instructions and commands using clear, simple language.
- Demonstrated an activity by breaking the task down into a sequence.
- Encouraged participants to gain and develop skills, knowledge and techniques.
- Ensured that participants train and perform to a high standard of health and safety at alltimes.
- Inspiring confidence.
- Developed knowledge and understanding of fitness, injury, sports psychology, nutritionand sports science.
- Acted as a role model, gaining the respect and trust of the people you work with.
- Worked to a high legal and ethical standard at all times, particularly in relation to issuessuch as child safeguarding and health and safety requirements.
- Produced personalized training programs.
- Maintained records of participant performance.
- Coordinated participants' attendance at meetings and other sports events.
- Transported participants to and from sports events.
- Marketed and promoted summer tennis camps.
Safely and securely transport students to and from school each day.
- Performed safety checks and risk assessments on school bus.
- Transported students and athletes in accordance to policies and procedure to and from their destinations.
- Transports students to and from school, following a preplanned route according to a definite time schedule.
- Assumed responsibility for the safety of school children in loading, unloading and transporting them to and from school.
- Instructed children in safety precautions and practices.
- Performed vehicle maintenance, such as filling gas tank, cleaning exterior and interior.
- Prepared trip reports consistent with State regulations.
- Maintains discipline; reports unruly behavior to principal of school or to supervisor.
Bathcrest of Portland
Provide expert workmanship, knowledgeable advice and professional customer service.
- Brought about new and efficient processes in applying acrylic walls.
- Suggested new ideas in applying material to reduce the amount of materials used.
- Communicated ideas and insight in reconstructing demolished bathrooms.
- Worked alone without any supervision.
- Communicated to clients the process and procedures, how long the job will take, and informing the client of any problems during the process.
OREGON REALTY COMPANY
Real Estate Broker
Fulfilled a broad range of functions, including keeping confidential information about clients, customer service, marketing, economics, and preparing legal documents.
- Time was of the essence, prepared legal documentation that had to be done right and on time.
- Communicated with inspectors, title companies, appraisers to make sure deadlines were being kept.
- Assisted buyers with locating property that matched their needs as well as the lenders.
- Assisted Sellers with pricing their property by completing a comparative market analysis.
- Marketed and promoted sellers home through different media outlets and open houses.
- Advised clients about negotiated terms to get the most out of their home buying or selling process.
- Educated both buyers and sellers on the home buying or selling process and what to expect