- Effective management of notable, distinguished accounts
- Client relationship building and business development
- Effectively managed diverse groups of teams
- Progressive graphic design accomplishments
- Persuasive communication skills
- Successful translation of client objectives into strategic and effective solutions
To be associated with a progressive organization that welcomes fresh ideas, dedication, experience, integrity and dependability as well as proactive planning and implementation ability.
Highly accomplished Branding and Marketing Account Executive who has developed a results-driven portfolio of brand leadership, business development and client relationship management achievements with the Consumer Products Group industry.
- Strategic partner driven to create success for brands through creative anticipation, imagination and persistence
- Proven track record of leveraging graphic design knowledge and strong communication skills which resulted in successful translation of client objectives into strategic solutions
- Determined root cause and developed right solution to meet client's needs through a conscientious approach
- Developed harmonious teams by creating consensus and areas of agreement
- Served as primary liaison; troubleshot problem areas and took a leadership role in ensuring satisfactory resolution
Contact information: Christopher J. Venneman firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/christopherjvenneman Twitter: http://twitter.com.cjvenneman
Aug 2007 - Present
Consultant / Account Manager
Mar 2007 - Aug 2008
Assistant Sales Manager
Jan 1989 - Apr 2005
Senior Brand Consultant
Managed existing and new business accounts for design and marketing firm. As project manager, lead the design and production team to drive the process of taking client goals from idea to production. Supervised all facets of product-line packaging projects with life cycles from 6 months to 5 years.
- Participated in project development meetings with client.
- Communicated client objectives to design staff and provided input and feedback to the design process.
- Presented design ideas to client; contributed expertise on production costs and processes to assist in selectioin of production studio and final project decisions.
- Directed the production team in creation of graphic materials.
- Served as primary client liaison; trobleshot problem areas and took a leadership role in ensuring satisfactory resolution.
Developed new business primarily through ongoing account relationships; provided a high level of account service to ensure customer satisfaction. Prepared proposals and estimates; delivered effective sales, marketing and account presentations. Received a Recognition Award from the Campbell Soup Company for the success of the "Select" premium soup package redesign. Outperformed estimated sales of a "Chunky" product line extension due to the success of the "Chunky Chili" package design.