Financial Management Analyst
Department of the Navy
- Responsible for all aspects of organization's financial management, including accounting, budgeting and execution
- Initiate and adapt policies, with minimal supervision, while executing a $4.5MM annual budget with 99.9% efficiency.
- Improved Government Purchase Card program from non-satisfactory rating with multiple infractions, to satisfactory rating with zero infractions
- Proficient with multiple financial management systems including STARS-FL, FASTDATA, SARMIS, PBIS, WAWF and DTS
- Justified over $4MM in additional funding, critical to organization's mission success, while cutting over $500k in unnecessary costs
- Recognized with Letter of Appreciation, (2) Quality Step Increases and Grade Promotion