Financial and Computer Support Technician
Air Force Office of Special Investigations
- Performed systems, local area network (LAN) and workgroups systems administration.
- Installation/configuration management including configuration of encryption devices.
- Database development and management; system security; user account management; printer and peripheral management; user access, connectivity.
- Monitoring of required network servers and application software releases.
- Responsible for independently managing the unit's Operations and Maintenance budget to include validating and prioritizing funding requirement.
- Pecuniary and administrative responsibility for confidential/contingency funds.
- Prepared financial data for submission to higher headquarters.
- Information management/investigative support.
- Developed, standardized, and disseminated office instructions and procedures for creating documents or entering or retrieving data and established use of software.
- Assisted Special Agents in background checks and compiling routine information involving persons under investigation.
- Monitored and tracked status of case files.