Contracts Administration, of change management processes, variations, claims avoidance and handling; contracting principles and practices of the oil and gas industry supply chain market; and joint venture operations. Ability to develop project-specific contracting practices and procedures and capability. Assured contract compliance with BHPB Corporate, CSG and S&L policies, procedures and statutory requirements.
- Managed vendor contracting process reflecting a best practice approach to supply chain management.
- Increased operational efficiencies by optimization of contracting services.
- Vertically aligned contract terms by negotiating long-term partnerships with suppliers.
- Horizontally improved relationships with internal customers and functional teams.
- Negotiated contract terms designed to enhance supplier service level, data accuracy, product ownership, and trust in the BHP tendering process and enhance corporate profitability
- Improved strategic control and decision-making using SAP and CMS software to managed supplier contract life cycle.
- Improved lead time performance within contracting process ensuring contracts are awarded in timely fashion to meet business requirements.
- Maintained accurate contracts register reflecting all relevant production contracts' status including performance data.