I am a loving husband and a thankful father of three little girls. I am passionate about my faith and have a strong desire to live a life filled with Sincerity, Humility and Service. I love to be around people and have experienced success in large part due to my willingness to adapt to different situations.
I am looking to join a creative and charismatic team that has experienced success because of clearly defined goals, shared vision and effective leadership. To belong to a team that demands honesty, dedication, and integrity from all of its team members. To offer my talents and experience to a team that is unwavering in its desire to offer the very best to its clients, employees and stakeholders.
2012 - Present
Vice President of Operations
- Daily management of a team of six to ensure effective and efficient service to nearly 125 clients throughout NY & NJ.
- Responsible for all aspects of financial analysis and viability in an extremely competitive industry.
- Establish and nurture relationships with decision makers to negotiate long term contracts to provide extended financial success for future business growth.
- Designed, implemented and successfully integrated a cloud-based reporting system that allows for an entirely paperless system, thus creating a more effective work environment while achieving greater results through a clearly understood accountability system.
2011 - 2012
Associate - Insurance Accounting
- Responsible for generation of monthly, quarterly and annual insurance accounting financial disclosures (both GAAP and Statutory) for the SEC, NAIC, Board of Directors and outside investors.
- Provided in-depth analysis and commentary for forecasting models for premium, losses and re-insurance.
- Worked closely with Managing Director to create a more synergistic environment following the acquisition of a competing company that essentially doubled the business revenue.
2009 - 2011
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Worked directly with the CEO to create a Marketing Strategy that allowed us to grow business by nearly 60% within the first year.
- Successfully negotiated and completed the acquisition of two additional companies within first year.
- Transitioned each of the acquired companies to an entirely paperless system that employed over 4,000 independent contractors throughout the U.S.
- Ensured financial sustainability through regular financial analysis and implementation of adjustments as warranted by personally created profitability models.
2007 - 2009
Regional Group Sales Manager, KS & MO
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of a completely redesigned client database. Personally held accountable for the transition of focus from merely "managing" existing clients to serving existing clients while proactively identifying new clients.
- Increased production and sales from existing territory by 22% in first year and 43% in second year.
- Worked closely with Underwriting / Actuary Departments to ensure appropriate measures were taken to enhance profitability with one of our largest municipal accounts in the Kansas City Metro Area.
2004 - 2007
Director of Service Operations
Avascend Healthcare Hospitality
- Accountable for daily oversight of 86 Accounts spread over the Eastern Half of the United States consisting of Six Regions, 78 Managers and a staff of over 850 employees.
- Effective Management of an annual operating budget of $16.2 million resulting in largest actualized profit margins in over 20 years.
- Successfully initiated / maintained C-Suite relationships with over 200 hospitals throughout the Northeast.
- Successfully developed and maintained in conjunction with the controller a new financial model to ensure multi-site profitability with regular oversight of all expenses to ensure that goals were met.
- Co-Created and implemented a corporate Manager Training Program that was responsible for the successful placement of 67 entry level managers in nine months.
2002 - 2004
Northeastern Regional Operations Manager
- Responsible for creating and overseeing implementation of corporate strategies and ideals for locations throughout the Northeastern United States.
- Established and effectively maintained relationships with executive level clientele to increase territory and growth within the company.
- Played an integral part in the marketing and development of a start-up company that generated revenues exceeding $2.5 million in six months of operation.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll and accounting for over 50 employees as well as five local and regional managers at seven locations.
1997 - 2001
Member of the Football Team (1997-2000)
- Recipient of the The William J. "Billy Joe" McEvoy Award presented after each season to a player who demonstrates leadership, dedication, and care for his teammates and by his actions brings pride to the entire TCNJ football program.